日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费Our independent team of editors and bloggers thrives to provide the latest, relevant, insightful, and interesting content for our readers. By providing these editorial policies, we want to show complete transparency of what we do here at Medgadget and why we do it. Our independent publication depends on your trust, and we need to earn it to be successful.
Ads and our content:
日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费Medgadget pages and posts feature a variety of advertisements and promotions. Without these, Medgadget would not exist. Advertisements and promotions put food on our table, as well as support the various individuals unseen to our readers, such as software developers, server support engineers, etc etc. Advertisements keep us afloat. Most of the advertisements that you see here are served by partner advertisement agencies, such as Google Adsense, and these ads are displayed automatically by computer software. We want to state categorically to you that these ads do not influence our editorial efforts in any way. We don’t do quid pro quo favors affecting our editorial content with advertisers or sponsors. Our editorial content is developed for you, our readers, and not for the companies or individuals that advertise on Medgadget.
Press releases and other sponsored content:
Medgadget allows companies to publish press releases and other content that they pay for. All press releases are marked under the releases category, and the name of the company publishing the press release is clearly stated. Sponsored content is clearly identified as well. Just like advertisements, press releases and sponsored content do not influence our editorial efforts.
日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费Editors at Medgadget are often offered complementary devices for review from companies and partners. We are committed to communicate unbiased reviews to ensure our articles reflect our true opinions with no external influences.
Our Journalistic Ethics
Medgadget believes in maintaining the highest standards of journalistic ethics and integrity. To guide us in our every day practice, we adherence to the code of ethics published by the Society of Professional Journalists.
日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费To quote the SPJ Code of Ethics:
– Avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived. Disclose unavoidable conflicts.
– Refuse gifts, favors, fees, free travel and special treatment, and avoid political and other outside activities that may compromise integrity or impartiality, or may damage credibility.
– Be wary of sources offering information for favors or money; do not pay for access to news. Identify content provided by outside sources, whether paid or not.
– Deny favored treatment to advertisers, donors or any other special interests, and resist internal and external pressure to influence coverage.
– Distinguish news from advertising and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two. Prominently label sponsored content.
To learn more about the SPJ Code of Ethics, please follow this link:
日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费If you have any concerns or questions about our editorial process, our independence, or our ethical standards, please get in touch, we want to hear from you.
日韩a毛片免费播放|日本毛片a一免费We take responsibility for the information we provide. By showing these ethical guidelines and documenting our complete transparency, we take just a little step in showing the respect we have for our readers. We hope to win your respect in return.